Friday, July 6, 2007

Who Needs Financial Aid When There Are Blow Jobs Available

My blog is becoming merely a repository of stories I find amusing:

http://socialitelife.com/2007/07/05/hugh_grant_put_divine_browns_kids_through_college.php

"Turning tricks pays!
Brown, real name Estella Marie Thompson, is part of a British television special airing tonight on ITV. She tells the Daily Mail she made nearly $1.6 million doing publicity after her infamous arrest with the "Four Wedding and a Funeral" star......
She says, "I love Hugh Grant. Hugh Grant put my kids through school, gave us a chance at the life we probably would've never reached."

Brown went on to pass along her best wishes to Hugh, saying, "If I can meet him and shake his hand, all I would like to say is: 'Thank you. I appreciate you, and if there is anything I can do in return I would love to be a friend.'"

1 comment:

RTB said...

I had to teach a class that involved "blog theory" because the orignal mastermind of the course moved back to Calgary. So, your blog, according to this alleged "blog theory" is exactly what blogs were originally supposed to be. So, there you are doing it properly. Hooray!

I like not working too...