Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Screenwriting 1.1 - The Beginning


Jesus Christ, was it ever painful to read posts to this blog. I've kept them up for your amusement.

So what am I doing blogging after a 18-month hiatus? I've decided to write a screenplay. I have some limited experience from 3 years ago, and I remember it being a fun exercise. We worked on a book adaptation, and I've decided to try it again. I've enlisted a friend to read along with me. I will be in charge of the majority of writing, and she will be storyboarding.

If you are interested in reading the book and suggesting ideas, feel free to do so. The book is The Many Deaths of the Firefly Brothers by Thomas Mullen.

Status update: Reading book in progress.

Mood: Extremely excited about starting on a creative endeavor.

No comments: